Sunday, September 13, 2015

Spooky happenings

Now I know definitely that my house is spooked!



This past week, different sorts of 'happenings' took place. No, I haven't seen an actual ghost, or not even a shadow, but I know I'm with my right mind. The first thing that happened was in my kitchen. I closed a closet, after taking out something. When I turned my back, the door stood open... Then, another day, when I went into bed, my alarm clock was on. I know for sure I didn't wake the alarm, because my sister always sets hers. And speaking of my sister, some days ago she put a pan on the cooker, on the right hand side. When we came into the kitchen some time later, the pan had moved to the left!

I don't have an explanation for this. But I know something else is doing those things. We don't have kids or grandkids and no amimals. So who's to blame???

No comments:

Post a Comment